Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
Griffin Resources HR Strategist
Griffin Resources is a boutique HR and Recruitment services firm, delivering expert assistance across all aspects of human resources and talent acquisition. We cater to a diverse clientele spanning various industries and company sizes. Our comprehensive HR services cover everything from compliance to payroll, employee benefits, training, recruitment and talent acquisition development. We are very excited to expand through natural growth and are currently looking for a new team member to be a part of a fast-growing firm with room for job expansion and enrichment.
The Human Resources Strategist will be a dedicated resource for long-term assignments for multiple clients. The Human Resources Strategist will ensure that all Human Resources operations are carried out smoothly and effectively for our clients. You will be responsible for developing Human Resources strategies and providing sound advice to internal teams and leadership on all related subjects. The Human Resources Strategist will be responsible for establishing and managing the budget of Human Resources projects, setting deadlines and timeline, coordinating the schedule of staff and stakeholders involved, and monitoring the project’s progress from start to finish. You ensure everyone involved understands the direction and purpose of the project and that the results not only meet the company’s goals but are also consistent with company policy.
The Human Resources Strategist will independently manage the Human Resources needs of his or her assigned clients as well as partner with and oversee the work of other team members to support relevant Human Resources needs of our clients.
Location: Remote and/or Onsite at Client Location, if needed
Hours: Initial part-time work is to be expected during an initial training and ramp-up period. After this period, full-time hours may fluctuate based on client assignment.
- Collaborates with senior leadership and develops organization strategies by identifying and researching human resources issues; contributes information, analysis, and recommendations to organization strategic thinking and direction; establishes human resources objectives in line with organizational objectives.
- Plans, leads, develops, coordinates, and implements policies, processes, training, initiatives, and surveys to support the organization’s human resource compliance and strategy needs. Leads an interdepartmental team to complete an assigned project on time, to specifications, and with accuracy and efficiency.
- Outlines the tasks involved in the project and delegates accordingly.
- Addresses questions, concerns, and/or complaints throughout the project.
- Acts as a liaison between company, clients, and service providers.
- Identifies staffing and recruiting needs; develops and executes best practices for hiring and talent management.
- Conducts research and analysis of organizational trends including review of reports and metrics from the organization’s human resource information system (HRIS) or talent management system.
- Monitors and ensures the organization’s compliance with federal, state, and local employment laws and regulations, and recommends best practices; reviews and modifies policies and practices to maintain compliance.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law; applies this knowledge to communicate changes in policy, practice, and resources to upper management. Delivers Human Resources Services and makes recommendations to clients regarding benefits, compensation, employee relations, training and development, and information systems.
- Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and build revenue.
- Informs and educates clients about Human Resources policies, procedures, performance management, recruitment, and employee relations issues.
- Works with VP of Human Resources and Client Services to develop appropriate strategies for clients regarding employee relations, disciplinary action, operations, and performance issues.
- Assists Human Resources Generalists with resolution of employee issues pertaining to leaves of absence, workers’ compensation, and disability accommodations.
- Gathers and maintains client service data in client information systems.
- Is personally accountable and delivers on commitments.
- Develops, manages, and communicates budgets and team hours for HR initiatives and projects.
- Performs other duties as required.
- Broad knowledge of Human Resources industry practices with demonstrated experience in all functional areas of Human Resources (e.g., recruitment, compensation and benefits, employee development, labor relations, employee relations, performance management, and compliance – federal, state, and local employment and hour and wage laws, FLSA, FMLA/OFLA, workers’ compensation, ADA, EEO, ACA).
- Knowledge of providing guidance and consultation regarding policy and procedures to directors, managers and employees at all levels. Ability to display business acumen and to understand assigned Human Resources services, goals, and challenges.
- Skill in problem solving, analysis, planning and organization in order to work independently and effectively plan and prioritize work to accomplish multiple projects with competing deadlines and drive appropriate solutions.
- Ability to communicate effectively, both orally and in writing as well as interpersonally, and skills in influencing with directors, managers and employees, and external agencies, and in small and large group settings.
- Knowledge of principles and practices of effective supervision, human behavior, organizational alignment.
- Strong technical skills, including Microsoft Office, Human Resources management systems, collaboration tools, and other Human Resources software.
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years of human resource experience required.
- 1-3 years of experience in a Human Resources Project Manager role preferred.
- PHR or SHRM certification highly preferred.
Why Work for Us?
- Work from home (or anywhere!)
- Flexible schedule and pick your hours.
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities.
- Benefits for both part-time and full-time employees (offerings vary based on PT/FT status).
- Reimbursement and/or coverage of relevant professional memberships, certifications, training, and/or continued education.
Employees of Griffin Resources operate in a professional office environment. Employees must provide themselves with a designated workspace free from noise and distractions when working remotely. The employee routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and virtual tools such as web cameras and video programs. The employee must be camera ready during normal working hours. The employee may be required to work in or visit client offices and must be able to transport himself/herself to various locations.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
N. Tampa Street St.
Tampa, FL 33602
- [email protected]