Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist
Griffin Resources is a boutique HR and Recruitment services firm, delivering expert assistance across all aspects of human resources and talent acquisition. We cater to a diverse clientele spanning various industries and company sizes. Our comprehensive HR services cover everything from compliance to payroll, employee benefits, training, recruitment and talent acquisition development. We are very excited to expand through natural growth and are currently looking for a new team member to be a part of a fast-growing firm with room for job expansion and enrichment.
The Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist supports the talent acquisition needs for multiple clients of Griffin Resources across various industries and departments. The Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist will contribute to the creation of effective recruitment strategies, and participate in sourcing, identifying, screening, and hiring candidates for various client positions. Developing a thorough understanding of client organizations, their respective industries, work cultures, and environments is a key responsibility of the Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist.
The Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist will work closely with client companies, embedding themselves as integral members of the client’s talent acquisition team throughout the duration of their assignment. While primarily managing the talent acquisition needs of their designated clients, the Associate Talent Acquisition Specialist may also collaborate with and provide support to other team members as needed to address the talent acquisition requirements of our clients.
Location: Remote and/or Onsite at Client Location, if needed
Hours: Initial part-time work is to be expected during an initial training and ramp-up period. After this period, full-time hours may fluctuate based on client assignment.
- Manages full-cycle recruitment processes from defining position criteria with business management to selecting and placing candidates appropriately.
- Collaborates with clients to understand their hiring needs and assists in updating job descriptions for open positions.
- Utilizes online platforms, such as LinkedIn and professional networks, to source prospective candidates.
- Recruits, screens and evaluates candidates, providing feedback to hiring managers based on established criteria.
- Supports interview and selection processes, working closely with hiring managers on final selection and negotiation.
- Actively develops and maintains external relationships which may provide candidate referrals. This includes participation in industry events, job fairs, associations, active networking, and cold-calling as necessary.
- Provides guidance to line managers regarding final candidate selections, compensation, and the overall recruitment process.
- Contributes to the enhancement of staffing strategies, policies, practices, and standards.
- Maintains timely communication with hiring managers, candidates, and the Griffin Resources team.
- Develops subject matter expertise in assigned business groups.
- Contributes to employer branding initiatives by assisting in the promotion of the client’s image as an attractive employer. This includes supporting the creation of engaging content for the client’s website, social media platforms, and job listings, as well as helping manage the company’s presence on various job boards.
- Participates in the evaluation and optimization of Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS), contributing to the efficient use of these systems to streamline the recruitment process, monitor candidates, and generate relevant reports.
- Maintains records of all materials used for recruitment and talent acquisition initiatives, including interview notes and related paperwork, in company and client recruiting systems.
- Participates in internal recruitment and process management activities as needed.
- Adheres to all confidentiality with respect to any aspect of the data handled or services rendered in the undertaking of the position.
- Adapts to various duties and tasks as needed, playing a key part in the accomplishment of team and organizational objectives.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Apps, HRIS and applicant tracking systems, collaboration tools, and online recruitment platforms.
- Hands-on experience with full-cycle recruiting, using various interview techniques and evaluation methods.
- Competent with sourcing techniques using social media, resume databases and professional networks.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information.
- Self-driven and capable of working independently while learning and growing in the role.
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time.
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates a developing sense of ownership, accountability, and organizational follow-through.
- Enthusiastic about learning and adapting to new processes and procedures.
- Exceptional attention to detail and accuracy.
- 2+ years of corporate recruiting experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field
Why Work for Us?
- Work from home (or anywhere!)
- Flexible schedule and pick your hours.
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities.
- Benefits for both part-time and full-time employees (offerings vary based on PT/FT status).
- Reimbursement and/or coverage of relevant professional memberships, certifications, training, and/or continued education.
Employees of Griffin Resources operate in a professional office environment. Employees must provide themselves with a designated workspace free from noise and distractions when working remotely. The employee routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and virtual tools such as web cameras and video programs. The employee must be camera ready during normal working hours. The employee may be required to work in or visit client offices and must be able to transport himself/herself to various locations.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
N. Tampa Street St.
Tampa, FL 33602
- [email protected]