Job SeekersGet Your Dream Job
Griffin Resources HR Generalist I
Griffin Resources is a boutique HR and Recruitment services firm, delivering expert assistance across all aspects of human resources and talent acquisition. We cater to a diverse clientele spanning various industries and company sizes. Our comprehensive HR services cover everything from compliance to payroll, employee benefits, training, recruitment and talent acquisition development. We are very excited to expand through natural growth and are currently looking for a new team member to be a part of a fast-growing firm with room for job expansion and enrichment.
The Human Resources Generalist I will be a dedicated resource for long-term assignments for multiple clients. The Human Resources Administrator supports the Human Resources Services team and performs administrative duties such as record-keeping, managing Human Resources documents, HRIS maintenance and data-entry, scheduling, and participating in Human Resources and recruiting projects.
As a fractional resource, you will infiltrate the client company as their own and operate as an inside Human Resources Generalist I for the length of the assignment. The Human Resources Generalist I will support the team for both prospective clients and current clients.
Location: Remote and/or Onsite at Client Location, if needed
Hours: Initial part-time work is to be expected during an initial training and ramp-up period. After this period, full-time hours may fluctuate based on client assignment.
- Provides administrative support for Human Resources Services.
- Manages client activities and on-site visits to create and develop strong business relationships, retain clients, ensure quality service, and build revenue.
- Processes change – HR/Payroll and benefit administration systems, background check, analytic dashboard, onboarding, and offboarding processes.
- Organizes, compiles, and updates company personnel records and documentation for Human Resources policies and procedures.
- Helps organize and manage new employee orientation, onboarding, and training programs.
- Develops and maintains working knowledge of Human Resources Services.
- Edits and updates policies and supporting documentation timely, ensuring legal compliance.
- Gathers and maintains client service data in client information systems.
- Is personally accountable and delivers on commitments.
- Completes other functions, as needed.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, Google Applications; advanced Excel skills preferred.
- Excellent communication skills, time management skills, interpersonal skills, and organizational skills.
- Comfortable meeting deadlines and handling confidential information.
- Self-motivated and able to work well independently.
- Able to set priorities, plan and organize tasks and complete tasks on time.
- Demonstrate problem assessment and problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational and follow-through, ownership and accountability.
- Ability to learn new processes and procedures.
- Extreme attention to detail and accuracy.
- 3+ years of experience in Human Resources, or experience performing similar duties.
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field, preferred.
- PHR/SHRM-CP preferred.
Why Work for Us?
- Work from home (or anywhere!)
- Flexible schedule and pick your hours.
- Career pathing and advancement opportunities.
- Benefits for both part-time and full-time employees (offerings vary based on PT/FT status).
- Reimbursement and/or coverage of relevant professional memberships, certifications, training, and/or continued education.
Employees of Griffin Resources operate in a professional office environment. Employees must provide themselves with a designated workspace free from noise and distractions when working remotely. The employee routinely uses standard office equipment such as computers, phones, and virtual tools such as web cameras and video programs. The employee must be camera ready during normal working hours. The employee may be required to work in or visit client offices and must be able to transport himself/herself to various locations.
This Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind. The duties and responsibilities described are not a comprehensive list and additional tasks may be assigned to the employee from time to time.
Employees must be legally authorized to work in the US without sponsorship.
N. Tampa Street St.
Tampa, FL 33602
- [email protected]